Air travel for pets can be a complex and difficult process. Throughout North and South America, pets transported as live animal cargo and excess baggage spend hours pre- and post-flight confined in their transport crates, sitting in a cargo warehouse without food, water or relief. ARK Pet Oasis seeks to mitigate both the pet parent’s and the animal’s concern and anxiety. While we cannot change your traveling pet’s experience while in flight aboard the aircraft, studies have shown that the superlative care provided pre- and post flight greatly reduces the stress of travel. ARK Pet Oasis serves as a central resource available to all airlines, pet shippers and pet parents 24/7, servicing the needs and promoting the welfare of companion animals travelling as live cargo.
ARK Pet Oasis
ARK Pet Oasis is the first facility of its kind in North America. A central resource available to all airlines, pet shippers and pet parents 24/7, it services the needs and promotes the welfare of all pets traveling as live animal cargo.
We ensure that all in-transit companion animals receive rest and care upon arrival, departure and in-between domestic and international flights.
Special design features include:
- Airside location for direct access to aircraft
- Proprietary ARK-branded vans for safe transport of pets to and from aircraft
- Ample parking for drop-off or pick-up of your animals
- Veterinary triage area for acute medical care
- 100% air exchange
- Isolation kennels and quarantine rooms for infectious animals
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection protocols to prevent transmission of illness
- Sound panels to absorb excess noise
- Dedicated outdoor relief area for dogs
- 47 dog kennels
- 12 cat kennels